This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated and result-driven professionals who are citizens of the LVFO Partner States (The Republics of Burundi, Kenya, Uganda and The United Republic of Tanzania) to apply for the following positions tenable at the LVFO Secretariat stationed in Jinja, Uganda namely;
- Principal Fish Trade and Marketing Officer - P3 (LVFO/HR/2020/02)
Deadline: Friday 10 th September 2021 1700hrs local time
- Procurement Officer - P1 ( LVFO/HR/2021/01 )
Deadline: Friday 10th September 2021 1700hrs local time
- All applications must be submitted online through https://recruitment.lvfo.org/
- Applications which do not: indicate nationality and age; the reference number; or have an application letter attached; have certified copies of their academic degrees and other professional Certificates; or fail to provide three referees will be disqualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted. All invitations for interviews will be done in writing.
- LVFO Staff Rules and Regulations precludes consideration of applicants above fifty-five (55) years of age
- Please note that LVFO does not require candidates to pay money for the recruitment process.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the qualification and experience requirements for the above-mentioned positions are advised to submit their applications electronically by following the Online application procedures
Should you encounter technical difficulties in submitting your electronic application, please send an email, before the deadline date, with a precise description of the issue and/or a screenshot showing the problem to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Executive Secretary
Lake Victoria Fisheries Organization (LVFO)
Busoga Square Plot No. 7B/E Bell Avenue
P. O. Box 1625, Jinja – Uganda.
Tel: +256 434 125000